Agility paddocks benefit your dog
Our agility paddock?
Dog agility involves the dog negotiating obstacles on a course. Agility paddocks benefit your dog in soooo many ways!
This can be done just by the dogs natural instincts or being guided round by the handler using verbal and visual commands.
You have to see ours at Rose Cottage…
The easiest way is by video…
- It’s great exercise (both physically and mentally)
- It can be a great activity to channel some instinctive behaviours.
- It helps with their confidence and focus.
- It strengthens the bond and communication between you.
- Agility is GREAT FUN for both of you!!
- It allows the dogs to enjoy the challenge and achievement no matter how slow or fast their learning capacity is.
Here at Rose Cottage
Many places charge extra or you have to book an agility paddock. Here at Rose cottage it is included in our day care and I can tell you, personally, that the dogs love it.
Here at Rose Cottage, we understand how important it is to utilise your dogs energy and let them have so much fun at the same time. You know we try to provide everything to keep your dog happy. If agility is not for them, then we also have our extremely popular Field of Freedom available to hire.
Subscribe to my Youtube channel
Until next time…
Join me again for top tips and information on your dogs health. Look after your fur babies.
Dawn, Lilly and Tucker 🐾